I love solving complex human problems with simple, beautiful, and human-centred solutions while lowering expenses and increasing an organization’s value.
It is my duty as a product designer to lay down the specifications and the manufacturing procedure for my team. I identify a problem, describe it, and then recommend a strategy for overcoming it.
Coinhaven GmbH – Product Designer (Freelance)
SystemSpecs Technology – User Experience Designer (Full Time)
Zuri Chat – Product Design Lead (Open Source)
Exolve Tech – UI/UX Designer (Full Time)
SlateMall – User Experience Design (Full Time)
Design Pal – UI Design Mentor
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States (Remote)
Zuri Team Inc – UI/UX Design Mentor
Lagos, Nigeria (Remote)
Product School –
With over 3 years of delivering great experiences across the world through simplifying complex problems, I am highly skilled in;
– Understanding the metrics that drive the business and using design to affect them.
– Understanding and guiding technical implementation details.
– Building and documenting complicated design components and user journeys.
– Review project goals and assumptions with Product Managers.
– Analyzing and evaluating complex trends and UX patterns and applying the same to my designs.
– Prioritizing work and determining what will be most efficient to build at any given time.
– Prioritizing tasks to deliver high-quality work under strict time constraints.
– Guiding and evolving the company aesthetic and experience direction.
– Adapting and scaling communication for developers, stakeholders, and executives.
– Taking part in strategic meetings with upper management to help shape product development.
– In-depth understanding of user needs
I have worked on a variety of products for entrepreneurs, start-ups, and major tech corporations with ambitious initiatives, I have a ton of experience in financial technology, e-commerce, blockchain, agriculture, human resources, Web 3, and cryptocurrency.
Email me at email@example.com.